#sesaYouth Sudan Application
#sesaYOUTH Sudan is a dedicated national qualification fellowship program for creating specialist youth leadership capability within the heart of communities. Qualified specialist youth leaders able to positively influence community emotional safety and cohesion, plus guide young people to build the self awareness and the skills for emotional resilience. It ultimately creates and nurtures, a growing alumnus of specialist young leaders qualified to influence change, peace and emotional safety within their community.
#sesaYouth Sudan is a 12 months program, eligible applicants should be:
- Fluent in English language (writing and speaking).
- Have been working or volunteering with youth psychological support initiative for at least 6 month.
- Aged between 18 - 35 Years old.
- Able to secure an access to good internet network.
- Committed to actively participate and complete the program.
- Able to complete the tasks provided by program instructors on time.
Kindly fill up the following application form if you meet the above criteria.