Youth Program Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
Planning - Execution - Monitoring and Evaluation
Much of the work of youth development professionals is organised around specific projects. They may be small projects designed by yourself and relevant stakeholders to solve very specific problems that you and they face. Alternatively, they may be part of much larger projects run by major funding bodies. Either way, project design and development is often expected to use certain techniques to ensure project quality. The aim of this program is to introduce you to the practices that have built up around the design and management of projects in the last few decades.
What is presented here will give you a general overview of project work. It has been written to help you develop the knowledge and skills necessary to plan, design, implement, monitor and evaluate projects in your youth in development program.
When you successfully complete this program, you should be able to:
- Identify activities involved in project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- write a proposal for funding, including logframes.
- plan projects on the basis of a logical framework.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Total Quality Program standers.
- Prepare project risk management plan.
Who Should Attend
- Department heads of youth focused institutions.
- Young Leaders
- Professionals responsible for youth project planing, in government departments, corporates and NGOs.
- Youth Workers.
- Student Activities coordinators.
Registration Fees is $2,200 USD includes:
- Course Enrollment
- Training Materials
- Coffee Breaks
Fees Don't Cover Air Tickets and Accommodation.
Youth Centered Programming Model
Preparation for programming
(Need Assessment - Youth development Factor - Assessing Organization - Entrepreneurship - Youth involvement)
Approaches to program development
Selecting program format
Selecting program area
Total Quality Program
Helping Youth feel valued
Promoting youth involvement
Quality customer service
Principles of evaluation
Types of evaluation
Methods of evaluation
Model of evaluation